Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DWE7491RSR 10 in. 15 Amp Site-Pro Compact Jobsite Table Saw with Rolling Stand
DetailsBuy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or ma.. Read More
- In Stock
Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
The DeWalt 10 in. 15 Amp Site-Pro Compact Jobsite Table Saw boasts best-in-class accuracy and capacity. Thanks to the new transmission design which delivers more power efficiently to the blade and improves runtime. The saw is equipped with a powerful 15 amp 4,800 RPM motor and rips through hardwood with ease. It also features DeWalt's Site-Pro Modular Guarding System, a unique system that enhances visibility and versatility by allowing the user to quickly adjust the guarding components appropriate for each application. Featuring a Rack and Pinion telescoping fence, users can expect class-leading accuracy with every cut as well as an extended rip capacity, all without impacting the light weight and compact size of the table saw. The added rolling stand increases portability on the jobsite.
- Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth, and accurate
- Patented material support, can be used for narrow rip cuts
- 32-1/2 in. of rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim material
- On-board storage provides easy access to the Blade Guard Assembly, fence, riving knife and push stick when not in use
- Site-Pro Modular Guarding System allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application
- Flip over fence, allows for narrow rip cuts
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package
- Features a 15 amp high-torque motor with the power to cut pressure-treated lumber and hardwoods
- 2-1/2 in. Dust Collection Port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction
- 21-7/8 in. x 26-3/8 in. table provides superior material support
- Rolling stand designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability
- 10 in. 15 Amp Site-Pro Compact Jobsite Table Saw with Rolling Stand - DWE7491RSR
- Push Stick
- Rolling Stand
Compliance and Restrictionswarning: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.